• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Murphy fired as special teams coach

Car123

This is painful

So I guess Chud will be booted after next week if we lose and then if we lose to the Eagles, Rivera's gone

That'd be the soonest I see Ron out

It's a shame the Monday Night Football crew are going to have to talk on the Panthers and Eagles for two straight hours. It would be something if Rivera and Reid were fired the day after that game.

Just saw a small part of the presser. So what did Ron think went wrong with the game? Medlock missed the field goal.

Paraphrasing, Ron said we were playing well until the field goal miss and that apparently depressed the players so much that we got blown out in the 2nd half.

Jesus, this guy has no reason to be a HC in this league.

Why wouldnt they? He's a consultant, right?

Yes, but he is specifically tasked with helping hire a new GM not being the GM. It's possible but I wonder how specific his contract is written. I could see how a consultant might not want to get sidetracked on such things.

Why is Chud not fired?

What Jerry doing

I'm starting to think they're firing people that will least affect their preparation from week to week with the idea that they'll all be gone by season's end.

Right now, I'm pretty sure JR is done with this staff. I think he's just keeping on who he needs so that the team can function for the time being. Just a guess.

And in the past we've seen JR definitely treats employees with respect.

I'm starting to think they're firing people that will least affect their preparation from week to week with the idea that they'll all be gone by season's end.

Right now, I'm pretty sure JR is done with this staff. I think he's just keeping on who he needs so that the team can function for the time being.

In short, someone has to run practice.

Just saw a small part of the presser. So what did Ron think went wrong with the game? Medlock missed the field goal.

Paraphrasing, Ron said we were playing well until the field goal miss and that apparently depressed the players so much that we got blown out in the 2nd half.

Jesus, this guy has no reason to be a HC in this league.

If a missed FG causes our team to go into the tank, then we need to cut our whole roster...

So these guys have never played for a team where a kicker missed a FG?

I think our horrendous offensive playcalling caused our guys to go into the tank.

lol

made a thread about needing to fire murphy after that return for a TD (the 2nd that holliday had returned on us if you inlcude the one he ran back in preseason) and some guy said he knew someone was going to overreact with a thread like that because of one play.

too funny.

Archived