• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My arm is stronger than John Elway's and Brett Favre's

Kevin Greene

I don't know, I've seen a pattern of behavior when it comes to opposing fans.

A. Introduce self.

B. Incredibly overhype their team as a whole.

C. Put 100% of the spotlight on their best wins and not mention their worst losses at all, and blow them off when somebody mentions it.

D. State their team is going to win because of ONE player or ONE dimension of the game which is playing at a high level without mentioning their weaker areas.

E. Watch their team get beat on television.

....and F. Which consists of either

1. coming back and talking about how crappy they played and they lost and how we're a good team, (something they could've realized BEFORE the game but they just didn't want to believe it) or

2. not showing up and saying anything at all.

All I've heard this guy talk about in this thread is Cutler, Cutler, CUTLER. No mention of the 26th ranked run defense or the ? mark that is their running back. So I guess it's been a one man show in Denver, huh?

Will Cutler pass for 300 yards? Maybe, I think it's likely, but it won't mean a damn thing if we can run the ball and control the clock, and that's likely as well, because we've mauled better defenses than Denver's in the running game, and our backs have been playing like two men possessed the past few weeks.

The Broncos are very beatable. It's happened to them 5 times this year. But some of these Denver fans talk a big game like they've been 12-1.

Oh god, don't ever put Rivers and Cutler in the same sentence.

Btw Cutler was led into that statement by being asked that question. He was also asked if he had a stronger arm than Tyler Thigpen. Guess what his answer was?

He should have known better. Ok you can talk smack about Elway cause he is done but Farve is still playing and if you make the playoffs he is gonna be pissed and thats not a good thing. He shreds teams when that happens.

I feel sorry for you poor broncos fan. You lost to kansas city and oakland and your using that old excuse used by five year olds. "Oh, we didn't try, that's why we lost."

Way to point out that we barely beat a team(Chargers) that you barely beat and should of lost too(Thanks Ed). We should definetely be scared. I don't know how we'll be able to move the ball on your stout defense.

I'm sure Cutler does have a stronger arm than Elway.... Now he does since Elways is 48 yrs old. Cutler is an arrogant little bit**. Can't wait til' Peppers throws him around like Cutler's a little child.

See you Sunday Denver Fans, that is...if you show up after we destroy you.

It's the truth, Jay Cuter is the future of the NFL. JC >>>>> Delhomme.

Lol... look at it, its so cute. Sorry little trolly I have no food for you, my fellow forum goer's did tho, but I know that won't satisfy your hunger you will be back in full force come due time. Me on the other hand, this is just a public service announcement to the carolinahuddle.com: Don't feed the troll.

Wow He thinks highly of himself doesn't he? Can't wait until Peppers makes him his new bitch.

The entire conversation was taken out of context, it was completely tongue in cheek. Then the media gets a hold of it and we all know what happens then. During last week's press conference some guy asked Cutler if he thought he had a stronger arm than Thigpen. It's not to be taken seriously!

Cutler has a very good arm but he needs to work on picking his battles. With him every single play should be a big one, he can't stand giving up. Carolina could take advantage of that. And Peppers is scary good. As a Bronco fan I hope it's we contain that beast, along with Smash and Dash (or whatever they are called now). Here's to a good game!

Archived