• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please explain

Hello if you haven't noticed me I am new around this forum, and I just wanted to ask a few questions. Is the Panther's Productivity lacking because of skill or coaching? I am in my second year actually learning football terminology and schemes, and I still don't know much about football. The Tampa Bay game looked amazing until the final minutes of the game, and how quickly the panthers fell apart. Is it possible they still aren't mentally prepared to finish a game? This brings my next question. Is it the coaches fault for the players in ability to stop the ball or fault the coaches for not stopping the play with their schemes?

90% because of coaching, 10% because of lack of skill (mostly on the O-line). The other position group that "should" be able to be blamed for lack of skill has for the most part been playing way over their skill level (the secondary).

Was the 4th Quarter D the result of coaching as well?

If we do blitz how much would have made in that game? Is this the reason why we play soft coverage as well? The confidence in the DLine?

I get the sense you're just a guy who was banned and you want attention with these sketchy, kind of brain dead questions...

Im abandoning thread

EJECT

Archived