• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo has got to go

SIGCHI222

Show me or its not true

I want the truth!!...Tom cruise style

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/question644.htm

First link I found with the info...

There are drawbacks to signing bonuses for the owner, however. Because the bonus is guaranteed to the player, if the player is released, traded or waived, all of the bonus money that was being prorated throughout the length of the contract is accelerated to the present year. So, if our team released its star player after the third year of his contract (before June 1) for whatever reason, the entire remainder of the bonus, almost $6.3-million, will have to count toward the cap the next year (if the team releases the player after June 1, only the yearly $1.57-million will count the next year, and the remainder will count the subsequent year).

His bonus will accelerate, and all remaining bonus will hit the cap the year you cut him. So that would be 9.6 million that accelerates, unless you cut him after June 1 and then it's 3.2, then 6.4 the next season against the cap....

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/question644.htm

First link I found with the info...

His bonus will accelerate, and all remaining bonus will hit the cap the year you cut him. So that would be 9.6 million that accelerates, unless you cut him after June 1 and then it's 3.2, then 6.4 the next season against the cap....

Ughhh this stings...

Thank you for the info

He sucks bc the system sucks for him.

Hes a straight runner off an Iformation.

Gruden even said it earlier that hes not a lateral side to side runner.

The man ran for 18tds a one time. This offense just suck for him. and even for Stewart.

Even AP wouldnt be able to run in this pathetic offense.

That was 2008.....4 yrs is a long time ago in the NFL. He isn't the same RB. Yes, he isn't ideal for our system.....but his age is showing. Does with most RBs as they near 30.

AP would be fine in this offense.....he doesn't go down and he can make his own play.

Archived