• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ and The Krakken

Varking

Hardy has really showed up this season.

I'll admit I hated on him hard for his lack of production and stupid crap he would post on the Internet.

But the guy has really found something since he was made an example of and was kicked out of practice earlier this season...it woke him up...

Or he simply discovered his dual personality...known as the krakken

Either way. Keep it up Squid Man

did anyone see hardy's comments on breaking desean jackson's ribs (that got him put on IR)?

josephperson

DE @ItsGHardy on hit that cracked DeSean Jackson's ribs: "Can't really help that 1. I'm not trying to hurt nobody. I'm bringing it, though.'

love it. not buying that he's not trying to hurt anyone. the guy looks like he's trying to flat out destroy anyone on the other side of the ball.

did anyone see hardy's comments on breaking desean jackson's ribs (that got him put on IR)?

love it. not buying that he's not trying to hurt anyone. the guy looks like he's trying to flat out destroy anyone on the other side of the ball.

Hardy 300 lbs runs a 4.7

Colliding with

Jackson 180 lbs

Unstoppable force meeting a moveable, more fragile object = crushed torso / ribs / psyche

i'm trying to get my daughter to say "release the krakan" every time she sees #76 in a panthers jersey. she thinks i'm a moron. probably right, but at 5 years old you'd think she thought it was at least funny and want to do it. nope.

i doubt she even knows what a krakan is. kids these days, i tell ya.

Hardy and Johnson both came around during their third seasons. It usually takes a DE longer. Johnson (3rd rounder) and Hardy (6th rounder) and Alexander (4th rounder) are a few of our best draft picks.

By 2014, Alexander will be beasting.

We are OK at DE. I even think Keiser will be good with a new coach.

Archived