• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Superman celebration

unicar15

I fail to see how Cam not doing the Superman means something....and how doing it is an issue.

Cam celebrating is disrespectful to who exactly? The football game today doesn't mean anything to the family of the girl murdered.....or her innocent child left behind. That isn't a football thing.

The guy murdered his girlfriend and then copped out and took his own life. This isn't "tragic". Plus, whenever people die, everyone always says they want this to go back to normal. Normal Cam = Superman pose.

the girlfriend being murdered a little tragic?

I fail to see how Cam not doing the Superman means something....and how doing it is an issue.

Cam celebrating is disrespectful to who exactly? The football game today doesn't mean anything to the family of the girl murdered.....or her innocent child left behind. That isn't a football thing.

Thank you.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but worse poo happens all the time, all over the world. Just because it is a celebrity only means more attention, thats it. My heart goes out to the victums, but I'll still be enjoying the game today without much thought on the issue, not because it isn't sad but because this one specific murder is not any different than the others that happend the same day, in the same city. Best thing to do is move the fug on already, why so much time spent on this? People are attention hungry thats why. Because it's a celebrity, because it makes good television, stop supporting that crap and get over it, if you want to sit an think about some bad poo there are worse things going on in the world and isn't hard to find.

Heart goes out to the victums, now let's play some fuging football. GO PANTHERS!

Also, this has been said a billion fuging times. Can the mods please merge these threads or do I have to create a bunch of alts under a proxy and spam threads to prove a point...again.

God bless you and your common sense

I hope Cam puts it on the Chiefs...but today the Superman celebration is not necessary. I hope he has respect for the situation, players, fans at Arrowhead and just enjoys the TDs he is going to score on that pitiful defense without gloating.

pitiful defense? Have you been watching the Chiefs games? There D is solid!!!!!

If there offense wasn't so bad, they would have a top defense in the NFL.

I was on the "hold the celebrations" band wagon for a bit, but I'm looking at things a bit differently today.

Play normally - celebrate if you want to - anything honoring Blecher (jersey # etc...) should not be done. Sorry for Belcher's family, but the man was a murderer at the time he took his own life.

Any "honor" should be for the young lady and the child.

If I were a player that scored, I'd keep the ball, sign it and then auction it off - donate the proceeds to a trust fund for the child.

This could be a game where cam doesn't see the end zone unfortunately. Putting yesterday aside the chiefs will see this as a rare opportunity for a win and if they grab some early defensive momentum cam and the poo that protects him might be in for a long day.

Archived