• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please tell me I am not the only person who thinks Rihanna is ugly and has shitty "songs"

Brokenbad

When Rihanna first came out she wasn't as popular as she is now.When she joined ILLUMINATI with JayZ/Beyonce she started to blow up.

You can be a millionaire,but joining the ILLUMINATI can make you a multi millianaire.

So you believe joining a group makes millions of people not involved in the group listen to her music?

What?

Just look at the ILLUMINATI videos on youtube,it will explain how the ILLUMINATI works.

You said she blew up when she joined. That implies that joining the group somehow made millions more fans listen to her. I don't need to watch a video. I'm simply pointing out that doesn't make sense.

I want to fug the living poo out of rihanna. There's something about her. She has a pretty face. Her forehead is a bit bothersome but I'm not going to be seeing that part of her much if I'm screwing her. Her butt is great, good size boobies, nice packaged body. Her songs are meh. It gets drunk chicks to dance around with you and maybe grope you or vice versa so I don't mind.

You said she blew up when she joined. That implies that joining the group somehow made millions more fans listen to her. I don't need to watch a video. I'm simply pointing out that doesn't make sense.

Yes that's exactly what i'm saying,and it doesn't make sense to you because you don't understand what ILLUMINATI is,until you do some research on ILLUMINATI you will never know how it works.It's like taking a test if you don't study you will fail.

Archived