• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zod, Yes or No: Is Cam the Problem?

fieryprophet

Since you seem to wade into threads to fuel the flames and then disappear, it's time to nut up and tell us what you actually know. You're supposed to be close to the organization, and despite your pleas of protecting sources you seem not to have an issue alluding to things, so don't pull that stunt. Straight up, is Cam a problem, and if he is, in what ways?

I'm also more than a little annoyed at how you seem to play both sides of the debate. Either back the kid, even when he's getting ripped, or don't. But don't humor the trolls.

don't you run a rival panthers board/blog? zod's going to give as little air time to your opinions as possible, especially when you are so brusque with them

It's not a rival, it was meant to be an aggregate news collection for Panthers-related stuff. I'm too busy with work to keep it updated.

And don't give me that brusque BS, Zod is a grown man, he can handle actually answering a question directly to the Huddle for once.

Guest Padula1289

Why do you care what he thinks? I'll probably get banned for this but I don't care. Everything thinks Zod is the biggest and most knowledgable panther fan around. I disagree jut because his has a field pass and the capabilities to make this site doesn't mean anything. I can care what he thinks, he also think AE is a starter so go figure. I'm a bigger panther fan than he'll ever be,and his opinion means nothing to me.

Archived