• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox was and still is the problem.

Way Truth Life

Listen I know you Fox slurpers are just waiting to come out of the woodwork but when Elway nabbed Manning, not only did he get a great QB (if he could stay healthy), he got one of the best offensive coordinators in the league. Add in the Del Rio hire, and pretty much the hardest decision he has to make everyday is doublemint or winterfresh.

Listen I know you Fox slurpers are just waiting to come out of the woodwork but when Elway nabbed Manning, not only did he get a great QB (if he could stay healthy), but he got one of the best offensive coordinators in the league. Add in the Del Rio hire, and pretty much the hardest decision he has to make everyday is doublemint or winterfresh.

I'd go big red myself

Listen I know you Fox slurpers are just waiting to come out of the woodwork but when Elway nabbed Manning, not only did he get a great QB (if he could stay healthy), but he got one of the best offensive coordinators in the league. Add in the Del Rio hire, and pretty much the hardest decision he has to make everyday is doublemint or winterfresh.

I can't wait to see Manning as an OC after he retires. He probably will be one of those guys that stays in the nfl until he is like 70

Archived