• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Season - Greg Hardy for Captain.

Varking

fug that and fug them.

Ryan's wonderbread horsefuging self started it after Nakamura poo the bed and gave him a game back.

I hope Hardy found Ryan and just berated his ass as much as possible..

fug em. fug "He's a Pro, act like it" fug that.

Just like Bryant said, we'll have fun watching them in January. lol.

Just like Bryant said, we'll have fun watching them in January. lol.

Jan had nothing to do with yesterday.

Panthers bent them over yesterday. So Bryant's and your come back is "watch us in Jan"???

Doesn't change the fact the panthers got payback....and exposed their fake ass team for what they really are.....overrated

Listen dude, I dont care what they said, and where they said it, I know what they said. We let the play do the talking on the field. If he was so mad about it, he could have done more ON the field, not after the games. Thugs gonna be thugs. Pure and simple. Be a pro, handle your business like a man, and don't talk poo after the game like a bitch, when you're 3-9. Handled. Now STFU.

I tried to ignore your douchery on this topic until you thought it was appropriate to pretend there was anything thuggish about his behavior.. talk out of your ass much? lol

It does not matter. What he did was unprofessional in a professional league. Some guys choose to talk poo, some guys don't. Playing the game the right way is what matters, be agressive on the field, not after the game, no point to that. We did whip their ass, and we whipped their ass even more in the first game, just didnt show where it counted. I like Greg and his fire. Just didnt like that tirade after the game was already won. No big deal.

Greg Hardy a captain? Heck no.

But it's great to have dudes like him on your team. The quote about Ryan being on the ground "because that's where he belongs" is freaking hilarious and intimidating at the same time.

Great to see the reports in the offseason about Hardy stepping his game up are coming true.

we flat out need more crazy like him and we need to protect the house krakan style.

opponents don't need to feel welcome. they need to be looking for the nearest exit as soon as the game is over just happy to be alive.

matt ryan dished it out. that team needed to have it served right back to them.

professional? probably not...but it's a game with a lot of emotion. it's not exactly the most professional of environments. never really has been. doesn't need to be.

lol at the thought police trying to dictate what is or isn't appropriate behavior. always funny.

i just wonder if ryan's behavior was any less "appropriate" and if hardy's critics were as critical of ryan when he did it.

Hardy ,being a captain.he doesn't need a C on your chest to be a captain.He plays with intensity,than anyone on the team.you say what he did was unprofessional,how many falcon fans were high 5 each other when you quarterback ran off at the mouth. Standing on the sideline to hide behind his offensive line.What Hardy did was said how it was going to be wrote the check,then cash it in matty ice azzz

Archived