• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential OC Candidates Here

Hotsauce

No outside coach with OC experience (and any sort of established reputation) is going to think for a minute about the job. Ron is widely viewed around the league as being in his last year absent a miracle that is highly unlikely to occur. You can forget about Mularkey, Whis, whomever. For better or worse---worse, most likely----Shula will be promoted.

If Rivera is serious about winning, he will assess the situation and all possible candidates, not just promote from within because it's easier.

Carolina HCs (Fox) were handcuffed before....

Davidson wasn't Fox's ideal OC. Richardson would only allow pooty deals and therefore Fox had to downgrade

Jeff Davidson is available I hear. I don't think Chud was as bad as some are making him out to be. He had nothing to do with the late game drive for the win by the falcons and bears.

I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Smith retires. I don't know if he would be willing to start all over again with another OC.

No outside coach with OC experience (and any sort of established reputation) is going to think for a minute about the job. Ron is widely viewed around the league as being in his last year absent a miracle that is highly unlikely to occur. You can forget about Mularkey, Whis, whomever. For better or worse---worse, most likely----Shula will be promoted.

This was the same doom and gloom theories we had about GM candidates. No one would want to interview. Our cap situation was too ugly. Jerry was too cheap. It worked out, this will too.

Archived