• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Florio criticizes Gettleman hire, calls it "dog and pony show"

Gabeking

washed up former players + twitter = dumbass comments

Theisman is full of ish but he knows the Bama folks will take whatever he says about Cam and run with it. SMDH

Is a grown man talking about his inability to go to the bathroom a sign of a leader? See how easy it is to do what Theisman doing.

You Panthers fans seem to enjoy having the media make up all kinds of ish about your QB and act like they know what they fug they're talking about. You're making it easy for them to turn Cam into Vince Young 2.0 because they're still upset that he got drafted before theirn chosen boy Blane Gabbert.

If anyone knows about lack of leadership, it is Joe Theisman.

He is a narcisstic prick, and that is his best quality.

Joe Gibbs had no love for him, nor did his teammates, nor did the fans...I remember the guys in my office replaying the video of him getting his leg broke over and over and over again. It was sickening.

The way he treated his family, well, that's a whole other issue.

If Newton continues to grow, and that 'if' is on Cam and no one else, he will far exceed his competition. If he let's his ego write checks his ability and team can't cash that's a different story.

I'm willing to bet however, that Newton will be in record books long after Theisman who changed his name to rhyme with Heisman, is forgotten...and it can't come soon enough.

As for Florio, everyone's a critic. I'll take a guy's opinion who has been around 6 Super Bowl teams than some wanna be sports writer.

This isn't thread worthy so ill just post it here for my own personal satisfaction, but mainly for the theismann lulz

28928AAD-A96E-4C30-A98D-CF36ACC29120-6056-0000030B576D7352.jpg

I love how he is lingering on the first half of cam's season like all of his critics and isn't willing to mention how much he actually matured in the last half(not saying he doesn't have more room to grow, obviously)... Another guy who is just digging out the negatives and ignoring the positives

I heard the interview and it wasn't as bad as these twitter bites make it seem. Marc James pretty much baited him into it and they played Polians comment from last week saying how today, he would draft Cam 5th after Luck, Griffin, Kapernick, and Wilson.

I heard the interview and it wasn't as bad as these twitter bites make it seem. Marc James pretty much baited him into it and they played Polians comment from last week saying how today, he would draft Cam 5th after Luck, Griffin, Kapernick, and Wilson.

fug Thiesman and the Redskins though.

oh so i see theismann's playing the role of helpful denigrator for cam while he's shamelessly promoting RGIII

"you have the potential to be great but you're awful, just awful. here's a laundry list of how awful i think you are with no positives. remember i'm only offering this as constructive criticism here"

Archived