• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nakamura Pay Cut

JefDav84

he's a scrub. pretty much getting paid like a scrub. won't be counting against the cap since i doubt that number puts him in the top 53.

he'll be fighting for a roster spot in training camp and it will be a sad commentary on the state of the secondary if he makes the final 53.

Not really a big deal but for accuracy sake he will def. be a top 51 cap hit(the bottom 2 don't affect us).

Surprised he wasn't just cut outright, but I'm thinking Gettleman is bringing in some safety help either thru the draft of FA so, having him around as competition/special teams could be worse.

Cut him and you have to replace him.

Just as easy to take him to camp and let him sink or swim there.

Not really a big deal but for accuracy sake he will def. be a top 51 cap hit(the bottom 2 don't affect us).

i doubt that we go into training camp with his number being among the top. at least two draft picks will have cap numbers higher than him and we'll probably have a FA pick up or two that will likely have a higher number.

i doubt that we go into training camp with his number being among the top. at least two draft picks will have cap numbers higher than him and we'll probably have a FA pick up or two that will likely have a higher number.

There are several players with a lower cap hit than his that will make the team.

Frank Alexander

Josh Norman

Byron Bell

Thomas Keiser

Just to name a few. only the bottom 2 don't count every other one does.

Archived