• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apparently the neighborhood next to ours is a "swingers" neighborhood...

Hotsauce

So we just moved to a new neighborhood a few months ago. Last night we went to a party at one of our neighbors house. A couple of people started talking about a "swingers" neighborhood that is nearby. Apparently there is a large number of swingers that all live in a particular subdivision. I don't know all of the details about it, but they said that there were a number of ways you can tell who the swingers are if you drive in the neighborhood. The biggest sign is there are pineapples usually on the mailbox.

Also, if you want to join this group, supposedly you goto the nearby Publix on the 2nd Tuesday night of the month with your spouse. Apparently if goto the produce department and put bananas in the top of your grocery cart while you do your shopping, somehow you get approached.

Anyway, it was a very interesting conversation to say the least....I'm sure this type of thing happens all over the place, but it is crazy to think it happens so close to my home. And to answer the obvious question, no me and Mrs. Boner Champ will not be participating in such events...

LOL, all I could think of when they were discussing this was this guy....

old%20school%20gang%20bang.jpg

Cool story bro kinda thing, but wtf.

Many years ago, going into grocery store, nearby pay phone is ringing. I go and answer.

hello ?

"Yes, I'm responding to the ad for an adventurous couple interested in three way?"

Despite the temptation to mess with the guy, I play it straight.

"Um, this is a pay phone, man."

Silence. More silence.

"Oh..... Well, is there a couple standing around anywhere nearby?"

Me: LOL and hang up.

Cool story bro. fug off. :)

Archived