• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst Panther in history to start at least 8 games?

panther4life

Delhomme? Cmon man! Dude may be average, but he gave us our only superbowl appearance

that was a fluke year... DA went to the pro bowl and Matt Cassel had a good season once, matt flynn showed up in a big playoff game, caleb hanie did too kinda... Panther fans seem to love delhomme for that one season when he ruined us after that. never came up in the big time. I may be biased because I was sitting two rows back from the visting bench in the arizona playoff loss but i HATE delhomme.. Will never consider him a good panther.

that was a fluke year... DA went to the pro bowl and Matt Cassel had a good season once, matt flynn showed up in a big playoff game, caleb hanie did too kinda... Panther fans seem to love delhomme for that one season when he ruined us after that. never came up in the big time. I may be biased because I was sitting two rows back from the visting bench in the arizona playoff loss but i HATE delhomme.. Will never consider him a good panther.

I don't man..The AZ meltdown was bad, but I was in the stadium in 03 when Peete was sucking so bad against the Jags in the home opener that the crowd was actually chanting for Weinke to come out. Think about that, the stadium was loudly cheering for Weinke! Low and behold Delhomme came out with a fire to start the 2nd half and that was one hell of season to watch from there.

So you think Delhomme was completely awful from 2003-2008 huh?

New, ignorant fans say Clausen. Older, more ignorant fans say Delhomme. Smart money says Dwayne Jarrett or Olindo Mare, but no.

I give you Darren Hambrick. He started 8 games at LB in 2001 and registered just 42 tackles, no sacks, no INTs and only one pass deflection on the league's worst defense. Nobody we've had since then other than Mare comes close.

I still got love for you though, wherever you are Darren Hambrick. You lived the dream.

Archived