• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Football Outsiders' State of the Panther's.

Stroupe-a-loop

If our secondary had there front 7.....imagine that

It'd be bad, very bad.. but...

Funny thing, A) Saints report thinks we will totally pass on Star at 14 if Richardson is already gone so the Saints can draft him and B) over half their board seem to think they would take a WR instead of fixing their front seven lol..... I dont get it.

At the end of last year, our secondary was better than it was to start the year with DBs and safeties that many of us said would never see the field. Not to mention, I'd never want that thug Roman Harper in my secondary.

I don't buy that our secondary is that bad. I am a big fan of JT and James Dockery played ok for us. Captain is a player is the slot. Norman doesnt need a jersey, Godfrey really is JAG, but you have to have a couple starters that are JAG, I am ok with Godfrey being one. I would really like to see us make upgrades in the draft to WR, NT, and SS. While we may not have big name corners, I do feel like Josh Thomas can start and Dockery could have a chance to be something serviceable. I feel like if you can get by with serviceable players, it is at corner, guard, and NT.

I agree with the defense analysis for the most part. Injuries hurt us too though. I disagree with most of the offense analysis because imo our rb problems will be solved this year which will lead to Cam's improving by leaps & bounds. The rb problem is now the hc in Cleveland.

Shouldn't Cam Be a star? According to this color chart, he's just good... Wtf.

Not yet.

He is being graded on his individual stats and unlimited ceiling. As a QB, you have to take the team to the next level to be in that category....even though it is probably not fair becuase of all the moving pieces that contribute to that.

Guy takes us to the playoffs a couple of seasons and he will quickly be put into that category......which is something that I think he does VERY soon.

I expect to see big time improvement in Cam this season. The game really looked to slow down for him at the end of last season and he is learning that he does not have to put everything on his shoulders. He is becoming not only a very talented player but a definite leader on this team.

Archived