• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Visits Al Sharpton

chknwing

No one is in any position to judge anyone else for the acquaintances they may have. I'm sick of that attitude; it's why when my die hard conservative friends want to know why I'm friends with gay people, I tell them to mind their own business, and when my gay friends want to know why I'm friends with die hard conservatives, I tell them to mind their own business too.

Cam can associate with whoever the hell he wants, he's a grown man, and if it ticks anyone off they can mind their own goddamn business.

I swear, sometimes I wonder if these are the United States of Junior F*cking High.

I am not judging Cam nor some die hard conservative and if it came off that way, it was not meant to. I am still a huge Cam fan and he has every right to hang with anyone he wants. I can still be disappointed. To me there is a difference. And this has nothing to do with being a conservative or a liberal. Hanging out and being friends with someone who is different, or gay, etc or being gay, etc is not the same as being with someone who or the kind of person that does something like wiping sh*t on a teenage girl and having her make up a rape story. If anything I am judging Sharpton.

Next morning I talked with Rivera for 10 minutes or so...really good guy. Was sitting a table over from Mr. Richardson and Danny Morrison but did not want to interrupt them.

Dog, you should always stop and say hello to the Richardson. He is probably the most approachable dude in the Panthers organization, he is a very cool cat, good stuff tho man.

Archived