• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com 7 Round Mock

chknwing

Star

Any of the top three Offensive Tackles

Trade Down

Cyprien/Swearinger/Hunter/Wheaton/Hayden (though he's going to go higher than most think)/Taylor/Slay

This^^^

Do not want Austin, Vacc or Richardson which seems to be the general consensus.

At first I liked Wheaton, then realized he was 5'11. Hell no.

I like the other picks alot

Id go

Vaccaro

Short

Simon

best NT

best OG

Simon is a physical specimen! 6'3 and runs a 4.5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBRlA_L8g6w

His weaknesses are easily coachable. Looks like at the least he would make a darn good S.

I guess you could say "hell no" to smitty, desean Jackson, Greg Jennings and Wes welker as well right? Smart.

Some of you guys get too irrationally attached to disliking a prospect. Every draft since I've been on this board there have been a fair number of people who will say "No he fuging sucks!" about whomever we choose in the first round, and invariably they're completely wrong once the season starts.

Take a year off from embarrassing yourselves and just enjoy the process and cheer on whomever we choose.

Star

Any of the top three Offensive Tackles

Trade Down

Who is this Trade Down kid? Can he play DT?

Sorry, couldn´t help myself :D

I actually do not like the trade down idea that much. This drafting staff has proven they can single out the best from the very good in the early first with Cam (remember some people wanted Darius) and Luke. They have not proven they can do the same in the second.

So I like 2 picks being mid 1st and mid 2nd to 3 picks being late 1st, mid 2nd and late 2nd/3rd.

And, as they have earned my trust in the 1st I have no opinion on who we should pick. I will be happy regardless.

Vaccaro isn't good enough to be drafted at 14. Star won't be there and Austin has some suitors before us. The closer we get to draft day the more concerned I get about who the pick will be. It very well could be Warmack. Not sexy, and not what I want at 14 but I can't deny the need it would fill and the dude is a monster. But still, Austin is my pick.

This thread is like every other one started lately.

Someone suggest something.....then a few idiots (same posters every time) come in and start a pissing match.

Really is starting to make The Huddle a laughing stock of a MB......and even worse than the Falcons or Saints boards that we used to make fun of.

Debate something like an adult.....not bitch and start name calling like children.

When you get into the mid and late first round, there is no real difference in skill level of those guys. The difference in skill between pick 10 and pick 32 is minute.

I think much of it has to do with the system that drafts them, quality of coaching, and ability to mentally adjust to being a pro.

If all those things line up, you have a winner.

Don't see the point in adding Simon, we have enough jag CBs. Oline depth would be better there

While I'd LOVE a legitimate #1 CB on this roster, I agree with your point here. Now that you mention all the "jag CBs", it reminds me of Brandon Hogan. What is his status lately? Is there a chance of him ever seeing the field and contributing the way we had hoped when he was drafted?

Archived