• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Carolina Panthers going nowhere with Ron Rivera, Cam Newton"

I don't understand what we ever did to this guy, he can't write ANYTHING positive about us. I just don't get it. 

michael silver from yahoo sports is like that too.  the hair up his ass dates back to the panthers locking the media shitheels out of cam's first practices with the team after the lockout in 2011.  he threw a fit in his column and has been on the warpath since.

i hate this kind of stupid poo though:

Luck and RG3 would've put the flawed Panthers in the playoffs last year, just like they did with, respectively, the Indianapolis Colts and Washington Redskins.

see, schein probably isn't stupid enough to actually believe a statement like this even though he wrote it.  he's tailoring his work to his audience.  that's because there are plenty of mouth breathers out there who think dropping a quarterback from a winning team on a losing team is like installing a new video card or more RAM in your computer and that it will necessarily result in better performance.

You people post every other day about how much of a waste of breath espn is, yet trip over yourselves running to the keyboard to post everytime they say something bad about our team.

I can't even begin to start picking out the idiocy of this article so why even bother? Schein is probably a very smart man and is saying exactly what he needs to get more attention to bring in more $$ for his sell out of an employer.

We still have time to tinker with a few things before the season starts and I hope they plan on bringing in some OL help. 

I'm not trying to say this to ruffle anyone's feathers, but I think the Panthers RIGHT NOW have the worst secondary in the NFL. If the pass rush and front 7 get off to a slow start like they did last season, it might be too late for a playoff run. 

e: To be fair - he does have a few points. He seems like a big time Cam hater, but what he said about the rest of the NFCS improving themselves is a fair point and fair criticism with the Panthers. I understand the cap mess Marty left us with, but the point still stands. Steven Jackson to the Falcons. Revis to the Bucs. Sean Payton is headed back to New Orleans. What do we have? Drayton Florence? 

Steven Jackson to the Falcons is a minor upgrade to Turner....if any at all.  He is a big name RB that is past his prime.

TB did improve the secondary, which was a weakness.  Just like we drastically improved our DLine, which was a weakness.

Laughable that he says TB is better in every aspect than us.

DLine....push now at best.

LB...not close, we are sig better

OLine...give TB a slight nod

RB...our stable is better

WR...push

DB....this is their big adv.

Personally, I don't care what these guys write.  They are entitled to their opinions and it does not bother me in the slightest.

However, you tell the douche nozles from the real journalists when they are wrong.  The real journalists have the stones to come out and admit it.  The douche nozles (like Schein) just slink away and hope everyone does not remember the stupid poo they wrote.