• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting to make sense why we got rid of Goodson...

Only 26 with 6 children.  Also seems there could be one or two out there that he doesn't even know are his.  His family life's gotta be both challenging and expensive.  If he doesn't go to prison I'll be pulling for him to turn his life around and play at least up to his potential, but only for all those kids.  He could be a half decent back if his head was right.

he just was relevant to what we were doing... all the stats listed which are greater than his nfl production, really has nothing to do with his performance on the field. if anything maybe that motivates him to be average at best. though i was never a fan of him, like anyone, i don't think they he should be judge on what's irrelevant to the outcome. he should be judged on sucking for the Panthers... and NO... I don't have 6 kids, etc... but i certainly have some unpaid debts. average at best players should not live like superstars because they won't chances. no team is desperate for fumblers. 

I don't understand the modern generation's determination to produce as many offspring as possible.

more money more kids... but in reality if you don't handle your business, more kids more problem no money

Archived