• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xbox1/PS4 actual gameplay footage of Madden25

Pantherman

like someone mentioned already thats a cinematic, not actual gameplay.

Quite literally 99% of games use gameplay rendered graphics for cinematic sequences these days. It's literally the same graphically rendered images used for when you play live, just viewed from different "camera" angles. So yeah, for all intents and purposes, it's gameplay graphics. 

When refrencing gameplay i want to see the actual gameplay..the cinematic images are the same ones with more shimmer in the helmets each passing game.

...and all those who hate Madden we get it...you dont play it..move on.

It is frustrating when there are different skill levels online as it is difficult for one to just pick a play and hike before the gameclock ends if you never played or a novice.

Much easier to shoot a gun.

Quite literally 99% of games use gameplay rendered graphics for cinematic sequences these days. It's literally the same graphically rendered images used for when you play live, just viewed from different "camera" angles. So yeah, for all intents and purposes, it's gameplay graphics. 

because graphics is what matters, right? this is not GAME play. i want to see presnap options, play selection screen, tempo of game, how is blocking done in this game, etc etc

because graphics is what matters, right? this is not GAME play. i want to see presnap options, play selection screen, tempo of game, how is blocking done in this game, etc etc

Well, yeah. It just seemed like you were arguing that they weren't gameplay graphics.

When refrencing gameplay i want to see the actual gameplay..the cinematic images are the same ones with more shimmer in the helmets each passing game.

It is frustrating when there are different skill levels online as it is difficult for one to just pick a play and hike before the gameclock ends if you never played or a novice.

I hate madden cause they are lazy and fail to make a good game. Put something in, take it out for a few years and add it again as a "new feature"

But i sure as hell play madden

Its the only way i can play as the panthers against someone online. My only nfl fix

I hate madden cause they are lazy and fail to make a good game. Put something in, take it out for a few years and add it again as a "new feature"

But i sure as hell play madden

Its the only way i can play as the panthers against someone online. My only nfl fix

I gathered the family around the table today and told them I made a decision that will affect the rest of there lives...

I decided today that I will preorder the Playstation 4 and not the Xbox1 after some serious soul searching its time to leave Microsoft...My family has enjoyed the the 360 since its launch but time has come for a change,.

a few tears fell but  I regained my composure and walked out of the room.

Archived