• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TC Battles get your picks in.

koolkatluke

Yeah I'm def pulling for Lester.

I just truly think the Panthers front 7 has potential to be the best in the NFL while the secondary has the potential to be the league's worst. I hope somebody good is surprisingly cut from another team during TC that we can sign.

Our system isnt like the Pats. Its not going to be hard for a 7 and 8 year vet to pick up. Rookies maybe. Hell I'd give Gettis a very small shot to make the team at this point. I think Ginn and Hixon will split #3 WR, depending on the type of route.

cmon now Pantera be realistic. Its not the Pats offense but its not little league either.

Coryell easy? mmm no. Easier than the most difficult yes.

Campbell. Could see Lester doing it, but feel like Mitchell might be another Naka.

Hixon, Gettis, Ginn, Edwards, Pilares. In that order. If only 6 make it which will probably be the case, I would rather drop Armanti, but Kealoha will be gone.

Florence, Captain, Thomas as 1, 2, 3; Moore at nickel, Norman backing it all up. Dockery makes the team mainly on special teams.

Hartstock? Or are we not allowed that choice? Rosario over Williams and Hartstock in non blocking situations.

Hangartner.

You got 7 CBs making the roster. We'll keep 5 max. We had 4 last season.

I don't think keeping 5 max is necessarily true, at least, not like you're thinking. Counting PS players (which I assume is where White is going to end up, at the very least), while also accounting for players that have been given shots at other positions (eg, DJ Moore playing some snaps at S) and special teams players (Captain), there will be more room for flexibility.

1. SS ---

Mitchell  --  Lester - Campbell

2. WR (3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th)

Ginn ---- Edwards --- Hixon---Gettis --- Pilaris --- Adams -- Bryant

3. CB (1st , 2nd, Nickle 2 back-ups )

Thomas -- Norman -- Moore --  Florence -- Dockery -- Captain--Ness -- White PS

4. TE (2nd/3rd)

Rosario --- Williams

5. RG

Hangman -- Kubgillia

6. DT

Star -- Edwards -- Short -- Cole -- Gaydosh -- Fua

Being on the injured list is like penciling in Jeff Otah at R Guard.  If they were injured I couldn't put them in a Starting Spot.

Who I am pulling for is White from the CBs and Lester from the Safeties and Gaydosh from the DTs.

CB: Thomas and Florence start. Capt nickel. Norman, White will be back ups. Moore gets the ax.

SS: Mike Mitchell gets the nod here. Very aggressive (ask Cam) and is good covering TE, Lester and Campbell will be our backups

WR:Ginn takes WR 3, Hixon, Armanti round out the crew

DT: Star and Dwan start. Short and Cole backups.. We keep a 5th with Gaydosh

I would be stunned if Thomas was not the starting CB

Campbell. Could see Lester doing it, but feel like Mitchell might be another Naka.

Hixon, Gettis, Ginn, Edwards, Pilares. In that order. If only 6 make it which will probably be the case, I would rather drop Armanti, but Kealoha will be gone.

Florence, Captain, Thomas as 1, 2, 3; Moore at nickel, Norman backing it all up. Dockery makes the team mainly on special teams.

Hartstock? Or are we not allowed that choice? Rosario over Williams and Hartstock in non blocking situations.

Hangartner.

God I hope not on Mitchell.  I am looking at it like Mitchell just didn't jell with Oakland.  He will have a good running mate in Godfrey so we'll see.

Hartsock might be just it.  He has been getting alot of chances to catch the football and has been doing well (at least in mini-camp)  Hartsock performance in pre-season could make it where we only keep him and Olsen.  Save a roster spot for a position where we might want to hang onto a player.

Archived