• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final uniform contest thread

redbuddha

"Rigged!!!!!!!! The greatest uniform contest is rigged!

I have been voting on it consistently and we were up 11K votes at 8:47PM with 13 minutes left. At 8:50 it was over! Niners had made up and leading us by 1K votes!!!!!!

How can you tell me it isn't rigged? Unreal! This is a total sham folks. I was so comfortable knowing there were only 13 mins left and there was no way the Niners would make up 11K votes. But, then it began. Every refresh they began to add 800 to 1000 votes. In a couple of minutes it was over!!"

"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Wow just saw the new video, and I must say it is absolutely HILARIOUS.  He has most definitely seen our threads and is doing it on purpose now.  We shouldn't be too hard on him though because he obviously isn't a professional, laughing is more appropriate at this point.  Hey Dameshek can't wait for the next copy n' pasted video when we win this thing!

Where is it?

I have been voting on it consistently and we were up 11K votes at 8:47PM with 13 minutes left. At 8:50 it was over! Niners had made up and leading us by 1K votes!!!!!!

How can you tell me it isn't rigged? Unreal! This is a total sham folks. I was so comfortable knowing there were only 13 mins left and there was no way the Niners would make up 11K votes. But, then it began. Every refresh they began to add 800 to 1000 votes. In a couple of minutes it was over!!"

"

Kai-Lan-the-Whistling-Genius-ni-hao-kai-

How can you have a contest for the people, then blatantly tell people they should be voting for the Chargers? fug you Davey Douchebag, you're in my world now bitch.

Edit: And then you cut and paste the same poo so people will vote Baltimore in the finals?? I wish I knew someone in Anonymous just to fug with this guy.

"

fuging lol

these last two offseasons have been grand slams

Archived