• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prisco predicts every NFL game.

PantherAZ

Saints at 11-5 is a joke.

Their defense may be even worse than last year.

Switching to a 3-4.....don't have the personnel for a 3-4...already have injuries....and added Ryan as DC (his defenses have never been in the top 20...EVER)

We will be 10-6 or 11-5 and challenge for the NFCS.

If he has us beating the Hawks, I can't complain. I can't tell you how bad I wanna beat them and I agree we reach bye undefeated, I feel we've got playoffs in our future. We started like trash past two years, how bout we start well this year!

I like his method even though it is not scientific. Just best guess really and score prediction are best guess. Guessing who wins the game would be an educated guess though and he sees a lot of football. I think we will sweep at least one NFC south team this season and see us at 4-2 in NFC South play.

If we can push through till the final whistle, and better 4th quarter coaching when playing ahead, I think we have the potential of a 12-4 season. My optimistic guess though would be 10-6 and pessimistic, 6-10.

Losing to the Dolphins, Vikings and Cardinals (coming off our bye week)???

We're you there for the game against the Titans after coming off the bye. It was the most heartbreaking thing considering j spent $300 dollars for field level seats to take my dad to see Cam and fam destroy the sliding titansand CJ1k.

Ill never have faith coming off a bye until we show some preparation and win convincingly .

Saints at 11-5 is a joke.

Their defense may be even worse than last year.

Switching to a 3-4.....don't have the personnel for a 3-4...already have injuries....and added Ryan as DC (his defenses have never been in the top 20...EVER)

We will be 10-6 or 11-5 and challenge for the NFCS.

Yeah I saw a different special predicting the Saints to be 11 and 5...SMH

They lost their left tackle and they are switching defenses without the personnel. I get their head coach being back. He will help but I don't see them running through the Panthers and Tampa like they wanna suggest. Just not happening.

When I look at our schedule I feel that there is a decent chance we could be 6-0 to start off the regular season. But after that we have games against ATL, @San Fran, and then the Patriots. That 3 game stretch I think we tell us if we are truly a playoff caliber football team, granted we have a winning record going into those games.

I don't think it's a ludicrous prediction but...the Panthers could finish anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6.  8-8 is pretty likely IMO.  Couple lucky bounces go the Panthers way and they are in the playoffs.  They go the other way (like they did in 2012) and they're hiring a new coach. 

Archived