• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8 Foot Inflatable Carolina Panther Home Depot

chknwing

hey i was just thinking we hadn't had that stupid yearly stadium music thread where everybody posts what music they listen to thinking it makes them awesome and that other people care in the slightest, and lo and behold, we now have it

I want one. It would just be embarrassing to have to walk out in the yard and deflate it after a loss.

Buy 10 of them. . . then you can stab them to your hearts content, maybe even put whoever lost the game's number on it too

just fyi: thats like uhh, how Batman got started and poo. First you kill one then two then ten, its never enough!

If this were in front of your house with smoke coming out of it, what music would you run out to?

I can see me running out the front door to this and jumping up Deangelo-style, hoping not to trip on the garden hose and get a grass stain on my Dockers.

Which one of you CH ballers is going to buy this?  Needs blue eyes, though.

Don't know, but I think one of these needs to show up at the Huddle tailgate so that Huddlers can run out of it when introduced by their user names, to a crowd of no one.

Archived