• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Godfrey probably blew out his achilles

Fiz

No way, he's too valuable running all the fake end-arounds and WR screens. Why use, I dunno, Ginn in those plays when we can use our slowest WR

But Keyshawn ran that end around one time for us and got like twelve yards! The opposing team will have surely seen tape on that and think the receiver is getting the ball!

I agree with the "it matters not we're done already" crowd

I don't see us winning any.  We were gifted a chance to be competitive in this one.  Outside of those to extremely stupid drive reviving penalties we were never in it today against a team that we should beat considering our talent.

Maybe i am just overestimating the talent.

The same FO are also routinely low balling vets because of the new CBA.

S is still a very fluid position. The best S in the game can change at the drop of a hat.

I don’t know what’s going through the minds of 32 FO’s but I do know there are other factors at play. Can’t just pin it all on one thing.

He can't even get a workout and tons of teams need S.....

He is gay. Teams don't want that baggage. He is blackballed. He could come out tommorrow and run a full page ad in every paper that he will play for vet min despite being top 5 at his position. No one is calling.

NFL locker rooms are full of dumbasses...it would create big problems

if kerry rhodes isn't on the next fuging flight to charlotte then 

A.) gettleman is just as incompetent as rivera or 

B.) rhodes has a closet full of children's shoes and a lot of freshly dug dirt in his backyard. 

and yes I don't care that rhodes is getting blackballed because he's gay. fug that, and fug you if you care. 

tumblr_lrcrcrcLML1qdtrid.gif

Archived