• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who would you consider sacred in a rebuild?

Ruff

Why do we need a rebuild?

It's been said a dozen times. Rivera is Mike Singletary. We have some holes but this team has talent. It just needs somebody who can manage it.

This

We just need the right coach who will no doubt make his own tweaks to the roster according to his and DGs liking.  

I will continue to say this: Our next coaching choice is going to be huge for this franchise while we have Cam.  4 wasted years with a poor supporting cast at the most crucial areas for a young QB -- OL, WR, and coaching

I saw someone say Norman in here. I'm sorry, but he's garbage. He might jump a slant route every once in a blue moon, or randomly get an interception on a pass that misses it's intended target by 20 feet, but he's fuging horrid at coverage. 

Also, Beason is a shell of his former self. He has absolutely no burst or lateral quickness left. 

Star and Luke.

The rest can go

I think a few more... I like our PK and P a whole big bunch

Kalil is a great player.  I think Short and Alexander have bright futures.

The only bright spot on O is 34 years old so.... Same line of thinking for TD.

That would be as far as I could go.  

Wow that really sucks.

I saw someone say Norman in here. I'm sorry, but he's garbage. He might jump a slant route every once in a blue moon, or randomly get an interception on a pass that misses it's intended target by 20 feet, but he's fuging horrid at coverage. 

Also, Beason is a shell of his former self. He has absolutely no burst or lateral quickness left. 

Nortman the PUNTER. not Josh Norman  :-P

Star, Kuechly, and Cam.

I will reserve judgement on Cam until we surround him with legit NFL talent. If the Panthers actually invest high picks on Offensive linemen and WRs and Cam doesn't take his game to an elite level, then get rid of him. This fan base has been asking Cam to make chicken salad out of poo for the last three years. Tell me which QB has been successful doing this? Right now Cam has nothing to work with. Brandon Lafell can't beat 3rd string corners. DeAngleo Williams is surrounded by jerseys after gaining one yard. Byron Bell is the worst RT in the NFL.

Archived