• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you feel about the Panthers playing in merry old England?

SIGCHI222

Unless Fidel Goodell is ousted by coup, the games in London are going to continue and possibly escalate even more than Jacksonville envisions.  How do you guys feel about the Panthers playing a game over there?

If it is some other team's "home" game, I will not be quite as upset but it is still nothing to be desired IMO.  Don't want the Panthers flying that far, messing up their internal clocks, you get no extra attention for it here in the states, it will prolly be a game against the Jags, long trip back...for what? For fuging what?  Global exposure?  Yeah, right.

Now if we give up one of our "home" games to play in front of a bunch of tosser prats with bad teeth, I may have an aneurysm.  I think the Vikings fans should be beyond irate about giving up a home game. 

If I ever get a chance to autoclick my ass off on some website about whether I am or am not in favor of the Panthers playing in merry olde Englund, the Dameshek vote will look like a down-to-the-wire, last second win compared to what I do to ensure we never darken the Cliffs of Dover with a plane.

Then again, I am a old dude that likes to talk about the good-ole-days, like when "defenseless receiver" was a good thing and you looked forward to his bell being rung.

So I repeat, how do you feel about the Panthers giving up a game, most importantly a home game to playing in England?

......or Mexico?

I don't know why he's so dead set on having a game played in London.  The majority of people over there don't even give a fug about the NFL... so it screws over the teams for no real reason.

I know I wouldn't give a poo if the Bratwurst Ballkickers came over to play a game in New York City.  I expect it to be equally as true for them Redcoats over there.

I don't know why he's so dead set on having a game played in London.  The majority of people over there don't even give a fug about the NFL... so it screws over the teams for no real reason.

I know I wouldn't give a poo if the Bratwurst Ballkickers came over to play a game in New York City.  I expect it to be equally as true for them Redcoats over there.

Easy son....the Bratwurst Ballkickers don't take shiit on any continent. 

I don't know why he's so dead set on having a game played in London. The majority of people over there don't even give a fug about the NFL... so it screws over the teams for no real reason.

I know I wouldn't give a poo if the Bratwurst Ballkickers came over to play a game in New York City. I expect it to be equally as true for them Redcoats over there.

All about the bottom line, plus England does actually have a decently sized* NFL fan base, if I'm not mistaken.

My question is how would this affect PSL owners?  Would you guys still have to buy the ticket even though they can't reasonably expect you to fly all the way over there to see the game?  That would suck.  That'd make 3 worthless tickets instead of 2 that PSL owners would have to buy that year.

Archived