• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 guys look solid again.

koolkatluke

Lester and White looked good again to me.

I think both have earned more playing time and need more looks.

If Mickell is healthy this week I still would start Lester.

What do you guys think??

Nope, Lester is too slow for me right now and I like the experience Mikell brings. Mikell was a top 5 safety last season and there's no need to bench him for a rookie. We sweep the south we are sitting pretty. And no, I'm only semi delusional at this point. 1-4, 1-5, and 1-6 I expect to see some changes.

Lester has look good but if mikell is 100% he should start he's a better in the box guy then Lester IMO and Vet experience. Lester still should get plenty of snaps per game

added-Our Cb situation can't get any worst so white should still get PT, hoping Dockery comes back soon that would make our cb situation slightly better

How many snaps did Melvin White play against the Cardinals?  Cause he either completely shut down whoever he was covering for the entire game or he just didn't play much, cause I think I saw him on the screen on maybe a couple plays against the run...but I never saw him give up any passes unless I just wasn't paying attention.

What do you guys think??

I say we start Lester, he deserves it.  But knowing Rivera, Lester might fart during a film session and end up in Rivera's doghouse for the next 4 weeks.

What do you guys think??

I think we found some gems there.  I saw Lester take a bad angle once and it led to a big gainer, (he missed the cutback lane) but he is a ball player.  In addition, I am liking Mitchell at FS.  White I did not see much, but that is a good sign.

I like Lester, and he's done well in Mikell's absence, but at this point in their respective careers, no way I am sitting Mikell on the bench for Lester. He is too slow and stiff  IMHO, and Mikell showed that he could more than hold his own while playing the BIlls. I know what he can do from his solid body of work, and his veteran presence helps stabilize that backfield. 

I'd go with Lester, he has a nose for the ball, so to speak. Mitchell it good but seems to draw at least one untimely  penalty every game. Everyone knows that we can't come back from mistakes. 

I believe you're thinking Mitchell, but thread is about Quintin Mikell and Lester (though the OP spelled his name wrong)

Archived