• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Folkerts on the active roster now

osd22

Why anyone thinks there are difference makers to sign at this point is a mystery. It's October 9th.

We were making cap room all offseason.

It certainly isn't the fans fault that our GM stood by knowing that our o line was falling apart.

We were making cap room all offseason.

It certainly isn't the fans fault that our GM stood by knowing that our o line was falling apart.

No, but once it gets to this point in the year wouldn't the shock have worn off? Do you think spending that cap money now on guys sitting on their couches would be a wise way to spend that money?

No, but once it gets to this point in the year wouldn't the shock have worn off? Do you think spending that cap money now on guys sitting on their couches would be a wise way to spend that money?

Where did I say "let's sign all the current FA"?

I'm expressing regret for us not making potentially positive moves to help our o line when we there were many still to be had. In the back of my mind I'm foolishly holding out hope that we can somehow turn this season around, considering that's what we've been doing for years.

Where did I say "let's sign all the current FA"?

I'm expressing regret for us not making potentially positive moves to help our o line when we there were many still to be had. In the back of my mind I'm foolishly holding out hope that we can somehow turn this season around, considering that's what we've been doing for years.

I don't know if I believe this but it crossed my mind that Gettleman was like "Hey Ron, coach your way out of this.....I'm going to rebuild this team next year regardless of you!"

I don't know if I believe this but it crossed my mind that Gettleman was like "Hey Ron, coach your way out of this.....I'm going to rebuild this team next year regardless of you!"

If it actually went down that way then this franchise is in much bigger trouble than we thought.

Tells me that money comes before winning. As in firing Rivera while still paying him for one more year took higher priority.

I'll support a fellow Washburn alum - glad to see him get a shot, and with Cary Wiliiams and Michael Wilhoite the # of WU players in the NFL is growing.  That said, probably not a guy that will offer much immediate help.   

If we wanted to sign scrubs, we could have just left Hurney on in some capacity. He was the best at finding the worst of them.

Yeah, because all the other teams are snatching up all those all pro players who just happen to be unemployed five weeks into the season.

Yeah, because all the other teams are snatching up all those all pro players who just happen to be unemployed five weeks into the season.

As I said before, there were plenty of options to be had before the season. We stood by. Now we are in this position.

Archived