• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heart-breaking story involving AP

SgtJoo

Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son is currently in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital ... after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the mother of his child, TMZ has learned. 

Officials tell us they've arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson ... who's been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant. 

According to law enforcement, emergency responders arrived to the apartment where Peterson's son was living at 5:46 PM on Wednesday ... and found the child unresponsive. 

He was rushed to a nearby hospital and medical experts determined the injuries were consistent with abuse. 

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the child suffered severe head injuries. 

If this is true, wow.

I hear Sioux Falls has two really good hospitals though, and one really good children's hospital.

@Ajkfan: Sounds like Adrian Peterson is back in town, will practice today and speak to media after to clear the air on the SD situation. #Vikings

I hope it wasn't actually his child, and more importantly I hope the child is okay...and the POS that did it is locked up for life and beat to poo in prison.

The last thing we need is AP to play his ass off in dedication to someone... hopefully we dont get shitted

Dude, really...

We're talking about a two-year-old child being beaten, maybe even beaten to death, and you're worried about whether it's gonna inspire him to perform better in a game?  How ridiculously stupid is that?

There are more important things in this world than football, at least when you grow up!

Archived