• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy. I Would Dominate Lebron James

chknwing

make no mistake: greg is a good defensive end. our defense would suffer in his absence. however he's saying the kinds of things that you don't get to say unless you're a great defensive end, which greg is not.

i admit i could be reading into this too much, but i would like to see more than 3 sacks over 5 games from a guy who's talking a game that suggests he's a top-fiver.

make no mistake: greg is a good defensive end. our defense would suffer in his absence. however he's saying the kinds of things that you don't get to say unless you're a great defensive end, which greg is not.

i admit i could be reading into this too much, but i would like to see more than 3 sacks over 5 games from a guy who's talking a game that suggests he's a top-fiver.

lol you think?

you and every other person in this thread shaking their head at hardy for running his mouth a little.

dude's just having fun. nothing more to read into it than that and it's not that big of a deal.

what's even funnier is all you guys telling him what he "needs" to be doing.

Pretty sure nobody here is telling the man how to live his life. Football is separate from all that.

We all just want him to be successful on the football field. Especially if he is wanting a substantial contract in the offseason.

Archived