• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

St Louise

SCP

Beautiful work SCP, as always.  Like Ron, and unlike Fua, you have been getting better every week with these threads.

I will sleep well tonight as I envision Dat Alice sipping tea brewed in your fecal-tainted water straight from the tap.

I also contribute this 30+ year old portrayal of the city of St. Louis.

good lord that is the lamest collection of oatmeal-brained morons i've ever seen on a single football forum outside of saintsreport. no imagination, no cognitive spark... just a couple of dumb rocks sitting on a rock farm being rocks and saying unintelligent things befitting of rocks.

we may have our nincompoops but this really is the best football board on the www

good lord that is the lamest collection of oatmeal-brained morons i've ever seen on a single football forum outside of saintsreport. no imagination, no cognitive spark... just a couple of dumb rocks sitting on a rock farm being rocks and saying unintelligent things befitting of rocks.

we may have our nincompoops but this really is the best football board on the www

I was about to say the same exact thing.  That board is fuging depressing.

What's most telling is that despite this being posted on their board with a link they have neither the sack nor the brains to refute it.

Don't know that I am surprised based on their wanting to crown their RB GOAT because he mustered a 5.0+ ypc vs the Jags.

Refute a parody? 

lol. 

Mkay then... 

And could you people BE more hyperbolic?  Jeez.  One of you insisting that Rams fans are saying Stacy is better than Lynch, and now you saying we're crowning him the Greatest of All Time.  I guess you guys really don't need opposing fans to mix it up over here.  All you have to do is invent your own arguments and systematically ridicule 'em.   And honestly, the worst collection of NFL fans we've come across in 3 years.  Slanderous, and absolutely lacking in knowledge and decorum.   You can hang your hat on the average smack talk if you want, but ... meh.  I wouldn't if I were you. 

Anyway.  

Good luck Sunday (you'll need it).

P.S.  Fix this board somehow.  Error pages are kind of annoying (to which your members have already attested). 

Archived