• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Rams Gameday Thread

Zod

damn the stadium is EMPTY wtf everybody left early

Honest question, because I have never been lucky enough to go to a game in Carolina, is it a stadium that is really hard to get in and out of the parking lot? In LA for Dodger games, there are fans that leave in he 7th no matter the score, due to the hell that is their parking lot .

Honest question, because I have never been lucky enough to go to a game in Carolina, is it a stadium that is really hard to get in and out of the parking lot? In LA for Dodger games, there are fans that leave in he 7th no matter the score, due to the hell that is their parking lot .

there is no parking lot. there are a ton of lots spread all over downtown charlotte

I can't believe Rivera sat on the ball the entire 4th Quarter On second thought, I could believe it. SMH

A 15 point game can become a 7 point game with one bad play. Like him or hate him, he really is in to the numbers behind the game. He isn't going to take what the numbers show to be unnecessary risks late in games. It has cost us games before, it didn't this week.

Archived