• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was wrong about Ron Rivera

mav1234

For everybody that says we're just beating sorry team's, well guess what, before now, we were losing to sorry teams, Buffalo anybody?  They've found an identity and Cam has stopped forcing things and just taking what the D is giving him.  Defense is bending but not breaking.  Rivera is coaching much, much better, if you say otherwise, your blind.

I don't know why folks think his changes are so huge.  I have been saying for years that he is a first time head coach and has plenty to learn.  He has been making changes along the way.  It isn't until we started winning early in the year that anyone notices.  This is what you have to deal with when you have a young team and a first time head coach.  It takes time and patience while they learn what to do.  Hopefully we can reap the benefits.  Our team has won 8 out of their last 11 games.

BTW: he will likely do some boneheaded things this year as well.  That is what you get, the good with the bad.

For everybody that says we're just beating sorry team's, well guess what, before now, we were losing to sorry teams, Buffalo anybody? They've found an identity and Cam has stopped forcing things and just taking what the D is giving him. Defense is bending but not breaking. Rivera is coaching much, much better, if you say otherwise, your blind.

Buffalo isn't a sorry team. They're dangerous, especially in buffalo. Don't want to hurt feelings but they're about like us, very comparable

Some people are never satisfied. All this "still not sold" $hit. If you can't see that RR and this team have changed and are winning then you need to go find another team to root for. In all of his do you ever stop to think that Gettleman is part of this change in attitude? RR is not going anywhere so you either get happy with it or find a new team until he is.

Looking like he will go for every 4th and short for the remainder of his tenure here...

Nah, that was a topic during the chat last night...some wanting him to go for it on 4th and 4 late and up by more than enough.  RR's calling them just ballsy enough now, but not getting stupid.  I like it.

Archived