• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Ryan has a possible leg injury

Darknight

Injuries are part of the game.  We have suffered through many a season dealing with injuries to key players.   As far as playing losing teams.  When the schedule was made out.  Everyone was 0-0.  You play who is on your schedule.

If this team cannot get up and motivated to play "Get the Fug off our field" Ryan and the Falcants.  Then we don't need to play.   I hope to hear BOA Stadium rocking all the way here in Kuwait.

All I care about is who is taking the snaps? That is the guy I am worried about? Their starting QB is good at what they do, which is eerily similar to what we do. We just run the ball better...well...a lot better.

They are not a good team. We are a petty damm good team. We win. 5-3, and a 4 game winning streak, heading into SF, and a standard 1:00 game. Our first in a long time. On the West Coast. Against a good 9er team. All formidable hurdles. But they put the game on our schedule, not theirs? They're basically playing a game during their nap time. I guess thank you is the order of the day. So, thank you.

Archived