• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers asking for loud crowd via Twitter

SCP

Haha I'm sorry I'm not sorry if I offend anyone but the best are the dudes rocking long sleeve polo shirts under they're jerseys tucked into khakis with their collars sticking out hahahahaha.....please god smack me if I'm ever that guy.....I will be raising hell this Sunday god forbid I'm around any falcons fans or anyone asks me to sit down.....in my inebriated state it could get quite ugly

I poo you not, one game this year a woman in front of me [who bought the season tickets from the seat's owners], had something to say about . . . wait for it . . . my CLAPPING.  I am always considerate of those around me on 1st and 2nd downs, but on 3rd downs, I get up.  Well, this happened to be on a regular ol' 1st down, and to her ear's dismay, I was CLAPPING too loudly.  W.  T.  F.

Of course, we win the game, but she was no where to be found, as her and her khaki-wearing husband left with 5 minutes left to go in the game.  

Here is a critical third down in the Rams game early on.

Notice a few techniques.

1) Don't stand don't clap

2) Don't stand watch the bigscreen maybe clap

3) Don't stand but lean around and crane your neck to get a better view (who has the balls to tell the lady in the Williams jersey to sit down?)

4) Kind of stand but lean over

5) Stand

6) Stand and clap and yell

359bjf8.jpg

You know how Oakland has "The Black hole" and Buffalo has "The Rock Pile"? We should just own our pussiness and call a section of our stadium "The Decanter" or "The Khaki Factory" or "The Sweater Vest Nest".

Just wait until the BofA naming rights deal expires.

Welcome to Gallo Stadium.  We'll call it the cork.

You know how Oakland has "The Black hole" and Buffalo has "The Rock Pile"? We should just own our pussiness and call a section of our stadium "The Decanter" or "The Khaki Factory" or "The Sweater Vest Nest".

"the milquetoast investor post"

WTF? Only posers drink Franzia. I'm personally a malbec kinda guy.

Franzia is a brand of boxed wine.

Malbec is a type of grape made famous by Argentina, but also grown in France and Spain.

The two aren't mutually exclusively.

Also lol not calling Franzia "space bag" instead.

Well everyone man up and take control of your section. Post where your sitting so we can hold you accountable.

505 will be loud and proud...or super pissed at me and say damn that drunk bastard in the front row. Either way I'll put in the effort

i'm scalping tickets the day of, but my favorite sections (given my price range) have always been 547-544.

Archived