• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lilsmitty09's Mid-Season Highlight Vid

Lilsmitty09

do you mind if i use that adopt a panther pic cam on my profile? idk how u guy make them or whatever

Its a huddle event type thing we started last year you have to take a panther and update their stats as the year goes on. Those players that are held by multiple people are because someone had them last year and asked for them again. Like me and blackpanther have captain munnerlyn since I had him last year I have a captain patch. Hit up meowmeowmeow (if hes still keeping up with it) to see who's left to claim.

Its a huddle event type thing we started last year you have to take a panther and update their stats as the year goes on. Those players that are held by multiple people are because someone had them last year and asked for them again. Like me and blackpanther have captain munnerlyn since I had him last year I have a captain patch. Hit up meowmeowmeow (if hes still keeping up with it) to see who's left to claim.

oh i wanted cam if not i will consider lester

Watching this video made me realize a few things. Mike Mitchell might be one of the best free agent signings we ever made! I love that dude! Eli does not ever want to see this D again! And Cam gets pissed when his Coach stops his sideline antics! But great Video all around!

Archived