• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your favorite part of the game

cardiackat88.

Star making whomever was in front of him look like they were on roller skates.  I don't think Kaep ever had a pocket to step up into the entire game.  That dude is a monster.  His first step combined with his strength is amazing. 

I heard Rivera the other day say he was still playing with just his physical tools. Once he learns the position, look out.

And I came out of my seat when Florance hit that dude in the flat.  When TD hit the RB for a fumble.  Then Tubboat run over Reid.  I'm now to the point where I actually scared for the safety of the other team.

The game was grueling and agonizing.  All of the ghosts from games lost by a touchdown or less were swirling around my head for 3 hours. My stomach was so upset I could not enjoy the 14th wing or any after it. It was agony.  I could not find a comfortable spot on the sofa.  My wife asked me a serious question just after each turnover and I may have taken out some of my anxiety on her.  I hope she returns from wherever she went by midweek or so.  The Monday night meal is critical. 

Of course the end, the pick, the sacks...

But the sweetest moment in the game where I really laughed out loud was when AJ Klein grabbed Kaeperwho? while he was trying to hold him by his facemask. And Harbough yelling "offset". What a douche he was yesterday!

That last sack...it was beautiful.  Just refusing to give San Fran any form of life.  It's like just swatting them away and saying, "there's no way in hell you're moving forward on your own field, get out of your own building".  Our D oozed so much confidence, it was amazing.  

I hope we get a post-game locker room speech again from Rivera on Panthers.com

Archived