• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Does This Do For Team Confidence?

L-TownCat

This was the type of game that we crapped the bed in so many times before. Is this the turning point that we have all been waiting for? Does this erase any and all doubt in the locker room about who they are? Is this truly the begging of something special? This team is so for real I almost can't stand it.

If I had to answer my own questions, the answer is yes.

This time has not faltered when they were 0-2...they knew they were good and knew they had the right ingredients to get going..........this team is a brotherhood that plays together...and will continue to play great....this is a huge win....huge win..LETS WIN THE DIVISION....GO COWBOYS.....KEEP POUNDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This game lets them know they are going in the right direction and if they keep playing like they are they will be the top rank Defense. I do not expect another Offensive performance like this again the 49ers do have a good defense I feel we will get back on track come next Monday.

This was the type of game that we crapped the bed in so many times before. Is this the turning point that we have all been waiting for? Does this erase any and all doubt in the locker room about who they are? Is this truly the begging of something special? This team is so for real I almost can't stand it.

If I had to answer my own questions, the answer is yes.

I have been waiting for this sort of win from this team since 2011. I knew they had it in them. They simply needed the confidence to believe that they can beat the best and are just as good of a bunch of players, who needed to gell as a team.

BTW, I must admit the Panthers Defense even showed up the Receivers with that spectacular catch. Now that is how one gets up for a ball. Maybe the Panthers Receivers can learn from that guy who jumped up and caught Colin's ball for an Int to end the game.

I have been waiting for this sort of win from this team since 2011. I knew they had it in them. They simply needed the confidence to believe that they can beat the best and are just as good of a bunch of players, who needed to gell as a team.

BTW, I must admit the Panthers Defense even showed up the Receivers with that spectacular catch. Now that is how one gets up for a ball. Maybe the Panthers Receivers can learn from that guy who jumped up and caught Colin's ball for an Int to end the game.

That was Drayton Florence and he's an old man compared to the rest of the secondary.

That was Drayton Florence and he's an old man compared to the rest of the secondary.

Thanks...And I wasn't talking about the secondary. I was talking about how he got up and Intercepted that ball from Colin.

I was stating that I wished the Pnthers Receivers would get up like that for Cam and not act like very ball has to be perfectly placed in their hands. That's the sort of fighting for the ball that I like to see from both sides of the ball.

Archived