• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New England week

SCP

How come the Lions were held to under 27 points and didn't score 55 on Pittsburgh?

They have Matthew Stafford, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johnson, Joseph Fauria, Brandon Pettigrew and others? How come they didn't expose Pittsburgh's bad defense?

The Lions had 5 turnovers and still scored 27 points?

That Pitt defense really does suck!!!! Wow.

You forgot: Played his first five years, during which he got all his sb rings, knowing what play the defense had called due to a cheating coach.

All-Time Top 10 Career passing statistics all higher then Joe Montana except for Superbowl wins

Joe Montana has ONLY one more Superbowl ring then Tom, with Jerry Rice, John Taylor and Roger Craig compared to Givens, Patten, Branch

Patriots defense was never the 85 bears or 00 Ravens and didn't have who many people considered stars back then but a bunch of "journey men"

Tom Brady holds the record for the most touchdown passes in a season 50. That has nothing to do with coaching

Tom Brady has 40 game winning drives, 8th all time.

The only quarterback along with Joe Montana to have multiple superbowl MVPs AND league MVPs

The first ever unanimously voted MVP for a quarterback ever

A winning record head to head against Peyton Manning with all of Peyton's HOF toys that he had

The most playoff wins by a quarterback of all time

8 probowl appearances

The third highest passer rating of all time - checkout pro football reference.com

Wes Welker drop away from winning the superbowl in 2011 with the 31st ranked defense and a banged up Rob Gronkowski

Engineered the 3rd highest scoring offense of all time last year with no Rob Gronkowski and a total QBR of 93%

I can go on and on and on......

Oh year, for year Peyton had Harrison, Wayne, Clark and Edgerrin James..

you give Tom a little known slot receiver from MIA and a washed up "slow" Randy Moss and breaks every passer record known to mankind, shattered Peyton Manning's records and go undefeated and nearly break the hearts of Mercury Morris and Bob Griese.. how can you not respect that.

Tom Brady is so great and the best but people are so hateful and jealous that they will say things that are stupid. But that's ok because the game will be played on the field where Brady always showcases his greatness.

I went to Maine one time in the Summer as a kid and have to admit it is one of the most beautiful states. We stayed at a lake house and had the most wonderful time. Few too many mosquitoes but otherwise paradise. Later we drove up to the northern tip to meet a family friend. Always wanted to go back.

Another time I got to spend 2 weeks in Hartford. Between the awful weather, nothing to do and complete infestation of douchebags I wanted to kill myself.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99

Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.

New Camo US.Mccuu Jerseys Available Now

NFL Nlike Drift Fashion II Elite Jersey in Stock

Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~

We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!

Enjoy the best online shipping experience

guys LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived