• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keek & Davis ranked 2nd

cheynehowell

why are they comparing pass rush abilities as the only noted metric? the chiefs run a 3-4 so of course they're going to be better pass rushers.

i don't deny they're as good as (or better) than luke/davis but what a stupid comparison to single out

Who would ever thought after 3 knee tears and about 1 and half seasons later TD would be part a LB core that is dangerous as this. The guy is amazing along with Keek. I have this funny feeling this could be the group and year that we get back to the SB and finally finish the job we started back in 1996. And win it all. I just have that feeling right now. It just seems everything is setting up in our favor right now. Hope it happens this year.

Who would ever thought after 3 knee tears and about 1 and half seasons later TD would be part a LB core that is dangerous as this. The guy is amazing along with Keek. I have this funny feeling this could be the group and year that we get back to the SB and finally finish the job we started back in 1996. And win it all. I just have that feeling right now. It just seems everything is setting up in our favor right now. Hope it happens this year.

I did. . . and I also said Beason is the one you should be worried about. I'll just leave it at that and not call out the number of IDIOTS who said otherwise.

and as I said, its total damage done, not number of tears.

I've had that feeling since the end of last season. It will happen.

Just noticed, so far, no one has mentioned the future with Davis. He has already gotten his big deal. Will he settle for far market value to stay? He is what? 28? Still got 4 or more years left. Him and Keek are just another  of the multitude of dynamic duo's on this team.

Maybe that is why things are going our way. He a duo, there a duo, everywhere a duo. Shula and Cam, Rivera and McD, Keek and TD, Mitchell and Mikell, Hardy and CJ, Star and Short, and maybe Smitty and Olsen.

The amazing thing I see, it the basic youth that permeates everyone of those duo's. We have just hit the Start Button, sit back and relax, this is going to be one whale of a generation.

What a crock, my vote is that Luke  Kuechly  and Thomas Davis are the best and Luke Kuechly gets my early vote as defensive player of the year. Am I seeing this through homer tinted eyes? Stay tuned,we will see how all this plays out when the season ends.

why are they comparing pass rush abilities as the only noted metric? the chiefs run a 3-4 so of course they're going to be better pass rushers.

i don't deny they're as good as (or better) than luke/davis but what a stupid comparison to single out

I dont believe they are.

Although statistics, scouting reports and other factors, such as durability, were considered, the criteria primarily is based on game film from the 2012 and 2013 seasons.

I did. . . and I also said Beason is the one you should be worried about. I'll just leave it at that and not call out the number of IDIOTS who said otherwise.

and as I said, its total damage done, not number of tears.

Prove it.

pessimism is expected, calling someone delusional for thinking that he might very well return when they dont understand the nature of the injury is ignorant.

The most recent injury TD had likely didnt do any damage to the rest of the joint since he didnt take a helmet to the knee or jam into the ground. There likely, not sure but I hope not, wasnt a lot of destroyed cartilage (which is the chit that keeps your bones from rubbing against each other). It is more likely that ligament itself snapped and there wasnt much damage otherwise to the rest of the joint. . I hope. In that event the doctor that last did the operation will be scrutinized and the next one will go to someone else.

EVERY patient is different and has had different past injuries. . . . SO, not knowing the nature of TD's past injuries (your not his doctor and you dont have xrays of his knee to know the extent of existing damage from prior injuries). . not knowing the nature of his current injury (not a lot of huddlers on the team training staff). and NOT knowing the nature of the joint works (not a lot of doctors on the huddle?) makes anyone who says he's done look like he's bullchittin. . . which he is.

but seriously. . is he gonna open up a restaurant? I hope they have potato skins. . . mmm the cheese n lil green onYON. . so tasty

edit: let me know when a real doctor shows up to explain to me why this 3rd injury is career ending. Im going back to watching my delusional lucid day dream of lil pink elephants with lil 89 jerseys

Been trying to tell you guys this for awhile now. Davis isnt the one you need to be worried about.

achilles is a beast of an injury. . its called the ACHILLES for a reason. It sidelined history's greatest known champion.

Greatest known

Since you decided to be a douchebag in private tells, I decided to show you why people laugh at you, OneBadCat. I know, youre going to tell me "U mad" again like some sort of Carolina Chuck flunky and that this is what you intended for me to do right?

You wanted to be embarrassed in public again on purpose didnt you? Read that quote up there and feel free to click the linky. . . now just sit there and look stupid.

Archived