• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Tolbert has been the Panthers best running back this year.

Fiz

Why the Hell are y'all bitching and arguing? We just won!!! CELEBRATE!!!!! :goodjob:

People are just acknowledging issues....

Bc those issues matter when you play better opponents.....matters for a team wants to play postseason ball.

And yet, how yards did he amass today? How well did Peterson do against us and The Lions? In return, why was Gore able to rush 87 yards against us?

Blocking is essential, but hey, I'm sure Cam is getting paid too much money to have been struggling last year and earlier this year. Let's get rid of him too when he struggles to fend off defenders himself.

Cam since he arrived in the NFL....has been one of the best values in all of the NFL. He greatly has outperformed his small salary

And yet, how yards did he amass today? How well did Peterson do against us and The Lions? In return, why was Gore able to rush 87 yards against us?

Blocking is essential, but hey, I'm sure Cam is getting paid too much money to have been struggling last year and earlier this year. Let's get rid of him too when he struggles to fend off defenders himself.

We got Cam at a bargain price considering how much money starting QBs make

When it comes to QBs, you know, the position that matters a lot more than RBs, you don't spare the expense. Especially since the one we got ended up being the most productive QB for any of them in their first two years

i dont think anyone can argue that the OL is average at best at this point... but that wasnt the point of the OP

unless you plan on pulling a brand new OL out of your ass this week for us, we need to look at what we can do to improve the running game... like say give Tolbert ( OUR MOST EFFECTIVE RUNNING BACK) more carries

Archived