• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks VS 49ers, why do people pick 49ers?

cardiackat88.

On NFL..com, only one person out of five "experts" chose the Seahawks to win.

Please someone explain to me what the sudden hype is about the 49ers? When did they start playing any better than when the lost to the Panthers and the Saints?

It's bugging the living hell out of me. They have not been that great this year, by any means

Is this just the media machine churning?

Please someone explain to me what the sudden hype is about the 49ers? When did they start playing any better than when the lost to the Panthers and the Saints?

It's bugging the living hell out of me. They have not been that great this year, by any means

Division opponent....and a good one.  Historically  Seattle is also lesser away from Seattle.

I think Seattle losses this week as well.  

people still believe in "let down" games, you know like we were supposed to have against the Pats, Dolphins and Buccs.

this isn't a letdown game.

49ers are a very good team and Seattle is on the road....and it is a division game

It's a home game for SF. As a Panther fan it would be good to know that the 9ers are a good team and we beat them at their place not that they all of a sudden aren't good. That would diminish what the Panthers did there.

this isn't a letdown game.

49ers are a very good team and Seattle is on the road....and it is a division game

i am aware, but the lazy thought process of people is to say oh they just blew out Saints on MNF so they probably wont play as well next week.  maybe not, but they are better than the 9ers IMO and I dont expect them to lose.  Just trying to find reasoning on why anyone would pick 9ers over them.

It's a home game for SF. As a Panther fan it would be good to know that the 9ers are a good team and we beat them at their place not that they all of a sudden aren't good. That would diminish what the Panthers did there.

I see what you are saying but gotta root for the seahawks.

It's clear Seattle is going to win that division so we need San Fran and Arizona to keep dropping down the leaderboard.

I wouldn't mind if the Seahawks lost a few games. Their fans are quickly becoming the most obnoxious around.

Also, you say the 49ers haven't been that good this year. Neither have the Seahawks compared to their 11-1 record. It wasn't that long ago they got lucky and squeaked out wins over St Louis and Tampa Bay. The media wasn't so high on them back then, in fact they were raking them over the coals.

Stop being a prisoner of the moment. They slapped around a mediocre Saints team at home. New Orleans is only 4-3 since starting 5-0.

Archived