• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Saints Gameday Thread

Zod

If we wouldve done that to start the game and shut that crowd up, this was a different game. Thanks for the consolation prize Shula!

I was saying the same shyte...our redzone offense has to get a lot better...we copied seahawk D but not seahawk O...wtf its a copy cat league right?....we will pick it up after this loss, have to

If we wouldve done that to start the game and shut that crowd up, this was a different game. Thanks for the consolation prize Shula!

Ya Shula!!!

....... And CJ...... And Kraken..... And munnerlyn, and bell, and DWill, and LaFell, and Gano, and Cam, and Blackburn, and rivera.....

I true fan realizes that teams lose no matter how bad.....so when we beat New England for a crazy call at the end you felt horrible the next day...you felt like man can't believe we won on such a bad call..or when we won at Miami, you were like man can't believe we scored toward the very end of the game.take that W away.....If everyone had you're reasoning then we would have lost fans a long time ago...be fan...yes it sucks to lose on the big stage but we still have more games....that's a true fan.....you must not understand KEEP POUNDING!!!!!  you might not even understand what that means.....

Ummmm.....No, that wasn't me at all.....I don't need a lesson on what it takes to be a "true" fan, thank you very much. I've praised this team and congratulated  them ALL season long. And I've been a fan since Frank Reich was our first QB, so spare me your "expertise" on what a true fan is. Not a thing wrong with criticizing your team when they play absolutely shitty...Especially when you know they're better than that.

Archived