• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TV series I have seen all the way through, suggest some other good ones please.

cardiackat88.

Nip/Tuck was a great show for the first few seasons until the writer left to focus on that abortion Glee and the new writers took the show completely off the rails.

Orange Is the New Black is the first series my wife and I ever binge watched. The Shield is probably my favorite series ever and my Dad told me I should watch Longmire, just to second a couple of the earlier suggestions I saw on here.

I also need to get back into Justified. I loved the first season, but got busy with other things, missed the second season and by that point I figured I'd wait for it on Netflix, who doesn't have it. Apparently the Shield and Justified are both available free as part of Amazon Prime now. I'm going home tonight and figuring out how to get them on my MacBook.

Here is a show I just found last night. Very silly and very British.

33-year-old Debbie Maddox (Martha Howe-Douglas) is becoming increasingly bored with life as a suburban stay-at-home mum. Then one day an elf (voice of Mathew Baynton) appears from a portal in her cupboard insisting that she's the 'Chosen One' destined to save Yonderland, a magical land threatened by the evil Negatus (Simon Farnaby). Reluctantly, Debbie agrees to meet with the Elders of the realm... only to discover that they've lost the scroll that explains what the Chosen One is actually supposed to do. Yonderland, it turns out, is a very silly place indeed, and it will take all Debbie's resources to complete each week's quest in time to pick up the children from school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKc3caoK31M

I will have a lot of time to watch TV series in the near future, here is the series's I've finished so far:

Up to date on: Homeland, Walking Dead, American Horror Story Coven, Defiance, The Bridge, Under the Dome, Graceland.

Seen of all: Dexter, Oz, The Wire, Breaking Bad, the 4400, Jericho,

On my to watch list is: Falling Skies, Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, Justified.

What are some other really good ones I have not seen or started on?

Sons of Anarchy, Hell On Wheels, Rescue Me, United States of Tara, The Riches, Orange is the New Black, The Sopranos, Battlestar Galactica (new version), Firefly, Continuum, Burn Notice, Dollhouse, Banshee, Shameless (US), Trailer Park Boys, Weeds, Game of Thrones

Archived