• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

my wife said it best

teeray

When we got back to the car after the game today, just drenched, hoarse, sore, and tired, she took a moment and then said:

"I wish I could just bottle that moment, that feeling after the TD, and pull it out whenever I wanted"

It was that kind of euphoria today! A feeling that doesn't come around often. Enjoy it and hope there is more in the near future.

When we got back to the car after the game today, just drenched, hoarse, sore, and tired, she took a moment and then said:

"I wish I could just bottle that moment, that feeling after the TD, and pull it out whenever I wanted"

It was that kind of euphoria today! A feeling that doesn't come around often. Enjoy it and hope there is more in the near future.

No disrespect, but does your wife have a sister that is a Panther fan too?

Usually I yell positive obscenities or just yell yea or whoooo

After that TD I was just like OOOOOOHHHHHHH  OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

It was like I was stunned with joy and didn't know what to do. It was a shocking outcome in a positive way which I'm not used to.

After that TD I was just like OOOOOOHHHHHHH OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

It was like I was stunned with joy and didn't know what to do. It was a shocking outcome in a positive way which I'm not used to.

It really was like that. Just straight euphoria. I was hugging anyone within reach. Complete strangers. It was awesome. Couples were making out, just amazing emotion

After that TD I was just like OOOOOOHHHHHHH  OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

I was screaming, supermanning, and flipping off Sean Payton on my TV

Archived