• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

mike mitchell on the 49ers @ carolina this sunday

Man, You gonna learn like Seattle. When you only have two weapons, Makes the Defense Job that much easier.

Cam isn't gonna do anything this sunday either, but hope for a deangelo sighting.

Both Teams should be amped. 49ers want revenge, Carolina, first time being here in so long, should want to show the world.

You sound like the douche sitting next to me at candlestick back in november. Talking poo the whole game. Of course as soon as dray got that last pick he got quiet and walked out of the stadium like a bitch

You sound like the douche sitting next to me at candlestick back in november. Talking poo the whole game. Of course as soon as dray got that last pick he got quiet and walked out of the stadium like a bitch

People always have a plan until they get decked in the damn mouth

One of my customers just asked me if I was a Panthers fan (because of my gear). She said "My cousin plays for the Panthers. Do you know #21, Mike Mitchell?"

I said "Mike Mitchell is your cousin?" I then told her she needs to hook me up with an autograph or something. She replied "I ain't bullshitin'!" I replied, "I ain't bullshitin' either. You need to hook a brotha up. She said next time she sees him, she is going to see if she can get me something.

Archived