• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

mike mitchell on the 49ers @ carolina this sunday

What he lacks in coverage, he makes up for in tenacity, leadership(unexpected from me), blitzing playmaker and run support.

Excellent part of our defense, and I will be pissed if we dont re-sign him. One of my favorite players already.

Mikell is the one getting burned in coverage. N.O away was his only game where he was bad in coverage, although every one was. Then you might say Miami last play, yeah but it was incomplete though lol

Man, You gonna learn like Seattle. When you only have two weapons, Makes the Defense Job that much easier.

Cam isn't gonna do anything this sunday either, but hope for a deangelo sighting.

Both Teams should be amped. 49ers want revenge, Carolina, first time being here in so long, should want to show the world.

How many weapons do we have every game dude? You sit here, bitch and moan about not having your weapons yet seem to forget we beat you with those weapons.

Kuechly vs Kaep and his ego is what I'd be watching if I were you.

iK7rhxmtovRPr.gif

Fantastic.

I know Zod said the Ram game was the most physical game of the year;

Here are my personal picks of the top 10 photos I have taken in 2013.

10. He Still Got It - Steve Smith dances for a TD after burning the trash talking Rams secondary. The Rams game was the most physical of the year.

Steve-Smith-Panthers.jpg

Of course Zod is on the sidelines at times and has a better perspective than all of us. But from a  fans' perspective on the big screen the 49er game was easily the most brutal, physical contest of the year.

Hope we survive and move froward for a chance to go to NY for the big prize!

Archived