• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy has left the building....

rayzor

and the krakan is in residence.

we all know the guy is a different character in the days leading up to the game.

seems like he's not easing into it, but has come out in more beast mode than i can remember.

yesterday it was this...

"Anybody that goes against me is going to have a bad day. I'm a really, really angry person. I've got a bad attitude. So, it's one of those things, you know."

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/3907/greg-hardy-a-bad-day-awaits-kaepernick

now today it's

jjones9 1:16pm via Twitter for iPhone

Greg Hardy: If you don't stop me, I'm going to break your quarterback's face

of course there will be those in here with corn cobs up their butt who don't like this kind of thing...but it's the krakan. it's awesome.

the thing i love is that the players who have been talking either have a huge chip on their shoulders (see capt. munnerlynn's comments in another thread) or are just violently mad.

one thing that is for sure...this team isn't taking this game lightly. they aren't looking ahead. they are looking to do some serious damage this week.

and i absolutely love it.

ps...sorry if the title scared you. hugs.

The wayback machine tells me that when he started talking like this at the beginning of the season most people did a bit of an eyeroll and said "great attitude, good luck son" but he's been fortunate enough to back it up, both because he has played great but the rest of the defense has given him that opportunity as well.

Combination of skill and luck is not easy to beat.

Archived